[DeTomaso] [SPAM]Re: DREAMCARS

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 07:58:52 EDT 2008

Nothing personal Peter, but I never expected to see "Dreamcars" and "Vega" used in the
same sentence......but the photos look nice! For the record, I had 2 Pintos at the same
time and drove one for 11 years......neither had a V8, but I don't own either one today
nor are they on my Dreamcar list.......(I wish there was one of those smiley face type
symbols for a guy scratching his head with a puzzled look on his face.....:-)