[DeTomaso] C6 vs Pantera?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 11:06:10 EDT 2008

I thought that "real" race cars are set up for each track they run?  If that is the case, comparing times at a single track would seem to at best say which cars were set up the best for that track.  Also, Nurmberg would seem like a very poor choice because the times have to be very dependent on the driver's knowledge of the track and the driver's skills.  I would think that something like the One Lap of America would be a much more real basis of comarison.

Ken