[DeTomaso] electrical question 73 L

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Oct 19 00:24:25 EDT 2008

I had some similar problems originally with my car, and the ammeter was the problem.  Or should I say the connections to the ammeter.  Even though they looked OK when I took a look, it turned out the contacts had become corroded.  The nuts were tight and everything, but when I took it all apart and cleaned all the contacts, bolts and nuts things started working fine.

Chris