[DeTomaso] electrical question 73 L

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:17:52 EDT 2008

will the hot lead from the battery that goes to the ammeter  prevent power
from entering the rest of the wiring bus if it has a short in it? I have
used a tes light hooked up to the positive lead coming off my battery  and
it lights when I ground it bare metal (master culinder, radiator) so I know
my battery is grounded and my Poitive side is hot but I am not getting any
power to anything. no lights no brake or tail lights no starter
nothingelectrical. Could a bad ignition  switch or a short in the ammeter
prevent power from entering the fuse bus?

Boyd 73 # 5783