[DeTomaso] No electrical power.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 19:26:57 EDT 2008

Could a short damage the starter solenoid or voltage regulator and prevent
electrical power from reaching all the cars other circuits?  I saw a starter
interlock on a large schematic of a 1974 pantera and an emergency
starter interlock override. I don't see any reference to this in the Pantera
service manual could this be cuting off power to all the circuits in the
car? If so where is it located?  Is there any fuse or switch that would cut
of power to every circuit in the car . The battery is good but nothing is
getting power there isabattery cut off but it is not turned off (
disconnected)

Boyd 73 L 5783