[DeTomaso] C6 vs Pantera?

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 17:23:34 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of JDeRyke at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 1:30 PM
To: kenn_green at yahoo.com; DeTomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] C6 vs Pantera?

It's all the safety equipment the government requires, crash bumpers, door
reinforcements, roll over roof reinforcements, crumple zones, etc. And the
luxury equipment the buyers demand. Power steering, brakes, seats, windows,
antenna, door locks, sound proofing, stereo's, cd players, etc.

I'm surprised they only weigh 3100 lbs.

I've heard the Z-06 is even better than the 'regular' 'Vette, but I cannot
understand how an aluminum-framed, carbon-fiber-floor two-seater comes from
the
factory weighing 3100 lbs! 2600 lbs (wet) should be more like it. FWIW- J
Deryke

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.