[DeTomaso] Electric wiring chart for 83 Pantera GT5

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:13:06 EDT 2008

There's an early-model and a late-model owner's manual. The late-model
version is the early model version, photocopied, with the pages that have
differences photocopied with a sheet of paper covering the original text and
the new information typed in a different font.

I've never traced wires using the late-model wiring diagram, so I can't
speak as to its accuracy, but it at least includes such differences as the
Maserati-sourced A/C control thingie. I bought mine from the factory, but
they should be available from the POCA store?