[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 12:49:30 EDT 2008

Thoma,
I am at my shop in Campbell on Monday nights
say the 3rd and we can see if the others want to
attend.. my office is Mt. View so I could take you over
We could get pizza play with cars and I also just
received a Dvd copy of the Race in Vegas earlier
from my buddy Klaus from San Diego which was an
in car video of him bugging me on the track... great
footage...
We also have a cruise night on Wednesdays the 5th
weather permitting... they had 127 cars last week
just down the road in Santa Clara

Who can make what date and when... aw what the hell
lets do both nights... others let me know

Bob Benson
408 209-7677 cell

I guess I better put that water pump in the car
real soon