[DeTomaso] NPC-My top 5

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Fri Oct 17 16:59:48 EDT 2008

Sheesh, your list all look like Gone in sixty seconds! Here's a few cars I have had the pleasure to have known....I am not proud
Five "I had a dream!" cars:

1.1964 Rambler that could hold oil. (soul rating-groovy)
2.1964 Fiat 600D that could at least do 70mph. (soul rating-outta sight dynamite}
3.1964 Pontiac Catalina with at least one straight quarter panel. (sr-gettin jiggy wit it)
4. 1971 Plymouth Satellite that had a real ignition requiring a real key.(sr-down with that brutha)
5.1976 Lancia Scorpion with that cool Buick 215 Aluminum engine that I always wanted to put in.(sr-put some bump in the rump sista!)

The last one led me to the Pantera.
(sr-"Who's that black private dick who's a sex machine with all the chicks? Shaft! Damn right!..." )

Sign me absolved,
Matt
3584