[DeTomaso] Since others are doing it, my top 5 cars wish list.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 14:40:32 EDT 2008

All my dreamcars are modified. I've owned a few of these, driven the stockers
and they all need work for my tastes:
40 Ford coupe, chopped & channeled, decent f & r suspension, 351C & 5-speed
41 Chev, chopped w/ decent suspension f & r, 350 Chev w/5 speed
49 Merc coupe, chopped w/351C & 4-speed w/overdrive
55 Lincoln w/ 460 & C-4 & overdrive
55 Corvette with decent front suspension & disc brakes f&r
Stay tuned for news on the above when I win the lottery.... J DeRyke