[DeTomaso] Tonight's debate: From the larger perspective

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 11:11:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/16/2008 12:47:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
LaurieFerrari at aol.com writes:

Maybe so but I am inclined to, patriotically, buy American.    Thus, my
Trailblazer has proven to be a pleasant and indestructible  work horse.

.

Check out YouTube for some unbelievable Trailblazer SS videos. That thing  is
downright fast and handles well. 11 sec 1/4 mile times with hardly any
effort. Here's a starting point.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Li9LayzXY_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Li9LayzXY)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCptVfdsFU_