[DeTomaso] Tonight's debate: Vette vs. Pantera.. "a moment of

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:31:08 EDT 2008

Maybe steve will buy you one with all the money he saved by not buying all
the NSX's he could afford to buy. ( being a connoisseur of fine automobiles
he bought a a Mitsubshitty instead) It is now on display at the
international champion race car drivers hall of Shame   I mean fame.
Boyd 73 L # 5783