[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 16 22:25:08 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Once again , due to underwhelming response, we are
cancelling an event.  I have only received two responses for this
Saturday's fall brunch at the Odyssey Restaurant.  Consequently it has been cancelled.

also have had no positive feedback regarding the "Best of France and
Italy" show on Sunday November 2nd as of yet and though I personally
plan to attend, it seems as if we have lost the momemtum on this annual
event.   Those of you who have attended this event in the past know it
to be a pleasant gathering of fine Italian Automobiles in a comfortable
environment (shady and grassy).   Since the chapter usually provides
refreshments, it's nice to know how many to provide for.  If you do
plan to attend, let me know.

keep wondering "Where have all the Panteras gone?"  I understand that
life gets in the way of things (God knows I've been busy), but frankly,
Panteras are wonderfully self-indulgent escape machines and it seems
like many of you are missing out on this theraputic relief in these
trying times.  When I'm driving my Pantera, I don't give a rat's ass
what my portfolio is worth or who's winning in the polls.  Gas
mileage?  Yeah, whatever.

Folks,
POCA and its chapters are there for your purposes, whatever they are.
Sometimes, the officers just don't know what that means.

Sincerely,

Rob D'Orazio
President, Foothill Panteras