[DeTomaso] Z-rated Pirelli PZero tires for 15" wheels

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 21:21:55 EDT 2008

As I've mentioned before, Pirelli has a small tire building line in Turkey
for 'classic' sizes and they build brand new P-7Rs in Pantera sizes, in W-speed
rating (168 mph). The problem is, the line is small and getting the tires here
in the U.S is slow & spotty. Larry Stock has them in-stock occasionally, for
8" and 10" Campys. But he orders 10 and gets 2; he reorders 10 and gets 4-- or
maybe 1. And he keeps a want-list of people who know this, so the tires sell
instantly. I you need such, call him & get on his list. The other alternative
is to order them thru the Swedish DeTomaso club like I did. Getting an
international money-order in Kroner was an adventure- for my bank and for me!
Cheers- J Deryke, happy with his 275-55 x15 P-7s