[DeTomaso] Pantera in paradise

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 16:40:31 EDT 2008

While relaxing in the Maui condo yesterday I saw a dark L Pantera with GT4 flares on TV.   Yes Bash channel 52 showed my favorite car next to a yellow Evans road car.  The collection of autos was at the Dairy Center car show in Lahina?????

Who owns this marvel of Italian origin with American power based in the only formally Royal place in the USA.  Hawaii is the only state that claim a royal origin overthrown by Americans to form its own republic, leading to territorial status because of its famous harbor to become the last state admitted to the union.  But really who is the driver of this beauty?

Aloha,
Rod Kunishige