[DeTomaso] Tonight's debate: Vette vs. Pantera..

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Oct 16 15:18:49 EDT 2008

Piece of cake, my friend.  what makes your S.O special?

Or, as Louis said when asked about jazz, "Man, if you have to ask you
ain't never goin' to know!"

I've had a ride in a '06 Z06, with one of the best amateur guys I've
seen.  Once I knew that the car had WAY more grip and brakes than I
imagined I relaxed and enjoyed it.  But no soul (for me) -  of course,
we have to admit that the driver had "no soul" either - I've watch him
take FTD in a C4 and no one knew or realized he was so quick until the
end of the day. But the car didn't excite.

and I admit that there are tons of "no soul" attributes I crave.  No
working on the car in the rain and snow, you just can go buy it and
enjoy it, no "ohshitwillthisjunkstopintime" moments or
"ididn'tmeantobesidewaysfortwoblocks" adventures.

Its all like the "5ive dream cars" or 2 guys scoring girls (that one
is a ten, no she's not) - no two will agree.

Why do you have a chevvie and the goose?  Why do men cheat on their wives?

Lots of questions, eh?  I would welcome this debate over adult
beverages, I might learn something!

cheers,

David

Quoting Dickruzzindesign at aol.com: