[DeTomaso] Advice from the Ironbutts

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 14:29:04 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/16/08 11 02 20, davidabell at worldnet.att.net writes:

> The C-4 seats are really comfortable for longish drives and also fairly
> supportive at the track.

And Dave has the later C-4 (fat man) seats.   I slide around a fair bit in
his car.   The early C-4 seats were narrower and much more supportive.
Unfortunately they failed to take into account the typical Corvette demographic,
which is why GM changed them.

Gary principally sells the early (and in my view, better) seats.