[DeTomaso] Tonight's debate: Vette vs. Pantera.. "a moment of

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 16 12:16:59 EDT 2008

Comfort:
My wife tells me the Pantera is -very- comfortable, she enjoys riding
in it, and she enjoys driving it.

Fuel efficieny:
We got 22 mpg to and from Las Vegas, two years in a row.  That's a lot
better than my Mach I, or the other daily drivers (with the exception
of my ZX2).

Reliability:
Please see Profiles 2000 No. 4.

Asa Jay