[DeTomaso] Tonight's debate: Vette vs. Pantera..

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Oct 16 09:51:34 EDT 2008

Yep, the chebbies are the numbers champs.  hard to beat at twice the $.

Soul? None, nadda zip.

If you want something soul-less, why not that Honda/Acura mid-engine thingy?

At least it "looks" like a performance car.  At a distance,I can't
distuinguish a C-6 from the latest Miata.  Its true, throw gas on me
and light the fuse.

Admittedly, the "soul" can become tiresome (the new truck motor is
sure a beast for the street) but when you give it the foot feed it IS
sweet.

Quoting wkooiman at earthlink.net: