[DeTomaso] Tonight's debate: Vette vs. Pantera.. "a moment of honesty"

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 00:08:12 EDT 2008

Let's take a moment for pure honesty:  Matters  not which, C5, C6 or any
other Vette...you've got to admit, they are far  superior in all ways: comfort,
styling, speed, fuel efficiency, reliability,  and proven to outperform any
anti-depressant on the market.  On  the other hand.. the Pantera makes for a
humbling balance (except  for its beautiful styling) sucks on comfort, sucks on
fuel efficiency,  super sucks on reliability and certainly some of the vendors
are a pain in the decklid!  But other than  that, the owners are very lovely,
witty  and entertaining, and so I enjoy ownership and I do appreciate my  P for
being "uniquely different."

Laurie: might be found braless, shoeless, pantiless,  moneyless, homeless....
but never Vetteless. (and now loving my C5 even better, thanks  MF).

p.s. regarding the polyester, nylon jacket and white shoe business,  who's to
say.. is that significantly worse than the attire of he who criticizes?
(last comment censored and revised for purposes of diplomacy)

Well hell my Triumph Bonneville does better then that!
You still  need polyester slacks, white shoes, a nylon jacket with a bunch of
patches all  over it before the new Vette will start........I don't care what
you  think.
Its still butt ugly ;-]>

**************BUY Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD
today!