[DeTomaso] #6143 is on the road!!

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Oct 15 15:10:51 EDT 2008

It also depends upon the vapor pressure of the gasoline.  When the vapor
pressure is relatively high, the pump will shut off too easily.  This is
particularly important in hot weather because the higher the vapor pressure
of a gasoline, the more easily it will percolate in the float bowls and/or
vapor lock in the fuel pump.  I look for another station whenever I
encounter one whose pump shuts off too easily.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505