[DeTomaso] CORVETTE STYLING chaparalls/FWIW/Dick Ruzzin

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 12:24:27 EDT 2008

I definately will stop...on the way to kick your ass ;-).

  And I was serious...the first race poster I had (maybe '65) was of Jim Hall standing next to a Chaparral and by '66 I was in Germany and went to LeMan to watch the Chaparral's run...I already knew who Shelby was but the guy and the machine that totally blew me away was Jim Hall.

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

OK, one last thing for you if you are really into the Chaparral thing. On Google maps, enter "chaparral cars, midland, TX, usa". Hit "street view"
in the box and you should get the satellite view as well as the street view. You should be able to see Rattlesnake raceway. Or you can "drive"
south to about 6688 TX-349 and get a look at the shops and see how small and simple everything was. Blue buildings on the left. They left the porch light on for you.
Michael
Hey....sometimes defending the western world and the American Way has slow days too!