[DeTomaso] I Think I'll Take it Off & Just Run Naked!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 10:20:20 EDT 2008

Bra and panties?!!!! Don't get me excited so early in the morning Judy.....Chuck "Bulldawg" Brown always puts his wifes panties on the rear view mirror....personally I think that is WRONG too.

Fastgrandma at aol.com wrote:  Geez, Dawg, the next thing I expect to see is a bra and panties on your car!
Saw that once on a Z28 which was a disgrace and he disappeared pretty quickly!
:) Once was pretty much we all needed!

Judy

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your
destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out