[DeTomaso] I Think I'll Take it Off & Just Run Naked!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 10:18:42 EDT 2008

Did you get a replacement Pantera yet slacker? ;-]>
  Juniors decklid kept coming lose so the strategy urban legend of running the Pantera with a decklid unlatched at 200 mph was born....most of us have also used this 'strategy' as well.

astephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
  Scott,
I thought I heard that Junior Wilson used to leave his decklid
unlatched which allowed it to raise up several inches at speed? I think
this could give you the cooling you desire without giving up the cool
factor. :-))

Art