[DeTomaso] Go Fast or Go Home....Re: I Think I'll Take it Off & Just Run Naked!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 00:57:26 EDT 2008

....Oh you kidder Scott...of course this means you are going to go faster then 140 right? Huh?

  Remember my pristine steel decklid with the reverse louvers was sacraficed for and in the name of Team Pantera Racing....in every road race or track event at least ONE driver give one up for the team....In May I was it.....In September Dan was it....

  This next May you MAY get to join the herd but remember one thing.....

  There is no "I" in TEAM.................yea, there is a "I" in BULLSHEEE*T which is what I am calling your email below. ;-]>

  You and the rest of the slackers got 200+ days to get ready for Silver State or a bout +/- 170 for Texas...and another 90 days after that for Nebraska. Allot of smack gonna start soon but I am still waiting for Go Fast Larry Stock, Bob Benson or one of you to DARE challenge the old dawg.  No, you all talk about it...you all dream about it...you all pretend that some day you may be able to kick my ass but that day ain't ever happening because,  frankly I'd have to be DEAD before that would ever happen....okay don't get me excited Rookie

  Go Fast or Go Home

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Stock Pantera
  Not a race car
  No turbos
  No Blower
  No Bullshe*t...okay maybe a little ;-]>
Scott Couchman <scottcouchman at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I've looked at Goran's tuff photos showing airflow out the decklid 'window'
and thought about airflow through an oil cooler and trying to exhaust the heat
out of the engine compartment when running at speed in ORR and I've decided
to just take the decklid off and leave it home and just run without it.

I know it may look a little getto, and there are probably some purist that may go into cardiac arrest,
but it seems to me that it offer some heat dissipation advantages with minimal aero loss.

Besides, someone told me that MD has some experience running without his decklid
and so whatevers good for the dawg is good for me. Any thoughts??