[DeTomaso] Mustang Parts Vendors

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 00:19:50 EDT 2008

As Curt already mentioned, Mustangs Plus sells quality products and has an excellent
reputation. Some of the vendors I've used are...

Mustangs Plus  http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/home.php  (very helpful staff)
Dallas Mustang Parts  http://www.dallasmustang.com/home.php
John's Mustang Parts  http://johnsmustang.com/
National Parts Depot  http://www.npdlink.com/modules.php?name=Mustang_Catalog
Larry's Thunderbird and Mustang  http://www.larrystbird.com/ (worthless website, but I have ordered from their catalog)
Mustang Depot  http://www.mustangdepot.com/  (can't remember if I've ever ordered from this one)

I look forward to seeing pics of your car. I still have my 66 GT Fastback that I bought when I
was in high school. I turned it into a GT-350 clone back then, but I'm thinking of returning it
to it's stock color and appearance. Ironically, it's worth more as a fake GT-350 than a "real"
stock appearing Mustang correct-color restomod (stock appearance but 4 wheel disc
brakes, built engine, and suspension mods).

Cheers!
Garth