[DeTomaso] Mustang Parts Vendors

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 14 23:39:27 EDT 2008

Michael...

My friends wife works for Mustang's Plus in Stockton Calif. They have a good web site!
 www.mustangsplus  The owners very nice!
I'm sure there are vendors closer to you? But, you got to start some where.
They have a car show this weekend, if I have some time, I may take the Pantera. They have a ford powered class. (Tigers, Cobras, Bricklins, and at least one Pantera if I go!)
Let me know if I can help.

Curt