[DeTomaso] I Think I'll Take it Off & Just Run Naked!

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 21:31:45 EDT 2008

I've looked at Goran's tuff photos showing airflow out the decklid 'window'
and thought about airflow through an oil cooler and trying to exhaust the heat
out of the engine compartment when running at speed in ORR and I've decided
to just take the decklid off and leave it home and just run without it.

I know it may look a little getto, and there are probably some purist that may go into cardiac arrest,
but it seems to me that it offer some heat dissipation advantages with minimal aero loss.

Besides, someone told me that MD has some experience running without his decklid
and so whatevers good for the dawg is good for me. Any thoughts??