[DeTomaso] web site updated

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 12:41:21 EDT 2008

What?  no Panteras? :-)

________________________________
From: dyogi <dyogi at hawaii.rr.com>
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:00:10 AM
Subject: [DeTomaso] web site updated

The Paradise Panteras website has been updated with new pictures from the
Maui Exotic Car Cruise. Our President, Scott Mead is a professional
photographer on Maui. I have added a page with samples of his work. Prints
can be ordered and purchased with POCA discounts. Go to our web site and
follow the link to "Scott Mead Photography"

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis

www.paradisepanteras.com

Checked by AVG.