[DeTomaso] Early PB on Ebay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 10:31:06 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/13/08 18 10 26, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> This is listed as a 72, and the VIN looks odd, but the pics appear to show
> an early pushbutton car.  The plate look Euro.  If the numerical in the VIN
> is correct, at 1020, this would be one of the oldest surviving Panteras out
> there . ..

The VIN isn't listed anywhere that I can see?

This car does have many unusual features, including the taillights.   The
dash looks a bit later however; the super-early cars used a second headlight
switch alongside the wiper switch, for example, and this one is missing it.

More information please, if you've got it?