[DeTomaso] DIFFUSERS.....BS Re:  cooler air to carb

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Oct 13 16:52:07 EDT 2008

Interesting, but it leaves open a multitude of scenarios . . .

there is a fellow (AFT) in our lunch group that swears Jim Hall is a
diety and has probably memorized that book - I'll see what his take on
this is.

As we now know, even during the "we swear we won't race years," GMs
involvement was extraordinary.

thanks for that tip . . . .