[DeTomaso] Clutch Alignment Tool

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Oct 13 16:02:48 EDT 2008

Here's my learned opinion (having just assembled a hot rod from many
boxes of stuff . . . )

NEVER trust anyone's word on anything.  Measure your shaft, er input
shaft (what the hell, go Larry!) count the splines, go to a real parts
store (none within 200 miles of me) buy tool.

On the otherhand, my clutch came w/ the alignment tool.  Wrong T/O
bearing though . . . .

David