[DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Oct 13 15:16:22 EDT 2008

Alright, here we go again with another cooling duct. In the mid 80s the
black "Aero Pantera" was  shown (in company with my former Pantera)
in one of the larger motorsport magazine in Sweden. this resulted in a
few inspred Pantera owners, and one of them was Sävåsen, that took a
close look at the "Aero P" and made about the same "wide body work".
The difference was that the side naca duct was exchanged for a
"Testarossa" style air intake.
A racing guy called "Gäddhultarn" was supposed to be involved in the work.
The car did pass a number of owner over the years and I was asked to
 finisch the doubble turbo installation once a car delaler ownde the car.
The car had a Gail Bank turbo installation on a big block Chevy motor.
It suddenly showed up in the Swedish club magazin this year with a new
ovner.
Lets see what you think about this air duct.........
As usual,
http://www.hemipanter.se/ klick "News".
Goran