[DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 13:33:56 EDT 2008

MF'r

  Oh yea, I knew Jim was from Texas....you must of told me that a 100 times! ;-)
  That makes him American right? ;-]>

  Dawg who loved Chapparell's before I loved Daytona's

  Dawg

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }     You forgot the chapparell running with the Daytona's at LeMan and Daytona?
 I know Texas had Snake Charmer Shelby but Jim Hall really was the man who invented cool.
 Dawg

I never forget Jim Hall as he is from TEXAS too.  I've been to the tiny shops and Rattlesnake raceway right outside Midland TEXAS
where all the cars were built and tested.  Just a few metal shop buildings and a small office with "Chapparal" on the front.  Nothing
Shelby ever built could compare to Hall's toys.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all............BBORR in April!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com