[DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 13:01:06 EDT 2008

I read somewhere that Hall and Shelby raced Lister Corvettes before there was a Chaparrel or a Cobra, and the Hall credited Shelby with teaching him how to drive.  I think Hall got a lot of support from Chevy and I knew people at Ford Aerospace in Newport Beach who provided tech support to Shelby in the 60s.  It seems like Shelby made great race cars out of old designs and Hall made great race cars from new designs.

Ken