[DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 12:43:46 EDT 2008

And now you can own one.

http://www.chaparralcars.com/2e.php

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of michael frazier
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:40 AM
To: Mad Dog Antenucci; dave at damardirect.com; kenn_green at yahoo.com;
adin at frontier.net; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

 You forgot the chapparell running with the Daytona's at LeMan and Daytona?
I know Texas had Snake Charmer Shelby but Jim Hall really was the man who
invented cool. Dawg

I never forget Jim Hall as he is from TEXAS too.  I've been to the tiny
shops and Rattlesnake raceway right outside Midland TEXAS
where all the cars were built and tested.  Just a few metal shop buildings
and a small office with "Chapparal" on the front.  Nothing
Shelby ever built could compare to Hall's toys.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all............BBORR in April!

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows
Live.