[DeTomaso] Both cool carb air and oilcooler naca ducts.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 11:25:31 EDT 2008

Sounds like a plan....tell us about the race car...Power, suspension, braking, etc

mark skwarek <ehpantera at yahoo.com> wrote:  I have two Panteras,one is a driver and the other is being setup for racing. I'm just trying to test out various approaches on my driver and move the successful ones over to the race car as various things progress.
Mark