[DeTomaso] Slippage in 4th gear, Clutch recommendations?

Bruce Rogers brogers at optonline.net
Mon Oct 13 07:58:17 EDT 2008

OK, Will seems to have summarized it for me - thanks
I have plenty of time so no rush
1. Will check if clutch is releasing properly and is properly adjusted
2. Will go stock and use a Pantera dealer for the parts, usually Larry is my source
3. I'm definately going to wait for Chuck to do his and put directions up on his site
    Chuck think about listing your parts too including seals, and source of parts
I don't race the car, except the occasional challenge so stock should be OK
Thanks to all - Bruce

PS don't know if it slips in 5th, never got there since I noticed slippage