[DeTomaso] Slippage in 4th gear, Clutch recommendations?

Bruce Rogers brogers at optonline.net
Sun Oct 12 16:24:36 EDT 2008

You guys led me to a $50 starter now I need a clutch. I plan to do this myself over the winter and I'm looking for a recommendation on parts and potentially a website that has decent instructions specific to the ZF/Pantera.

To verify my diagnosis... in 4th when I gas it it revs and doesn't go anywhere. When not hard on the throttle in 4th it's there but when I accellerate it just revs

Pantera#4748 (Buck) - This forum is the best, after owning for 3 years I finally got the nerve to put a wrench to it myself !