[DeTomaso] Both cool carb air and oilcooler naca ducts.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Oct 12 03:26:53 EDT 2008

Sorry, I must have hit the wrong key, sednding the message to quick.
The black car is probabley the only privatley owned Pantera tested in
a full scale wind tunnel. Sorry to say that we had an accident with the
car before I had a changs to test it on the track. I presume that it would
have manage to withstand an ORR race as fare as oil temperature is
concerned, using regular air to oil radiators. (But one newer knows for
sure).
Images on my site http://www.hemipanter.se/ klick "News".
Goran