[DeTomaso] Dyno Videos

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Sun Oct 12 00:18:34 EDT 2008

Um, that fool was me. GRIN.

I only captured the screen data for some runs on video, others I tried to take still
photos.

Some data appeared to be "suspect".  I think this was not the most accurate
experience.

Some cars were low based upon experience, some seemed right on, and others had
"hiccups".

I need to get the full data set from "someone", I don't remember who was in charge of
paperwork.

Chuck

WOW!  What crazy fool climbed under the cars while they were running?!?

Those are great movies, but now I need new speakers.

Do you have power details on each car?

JJ

> Subject: [DeTomaso] Dyno Videos
>

> For the regular ProvaMo visitors:
> I'm still working on the Dyno Day report, and I have put some of
> the video clips (and photos) up, for those that are interested in
> seeing (and hearing) clips from the event.
>
> I suggest you turn up your sound - grin.
>
> The link is right on the main (Welcome) page now.
>
> Chuck

  _____

Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from Jamie. Learn Now
<http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD5
32637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>