[DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Sat Oct 11 19:17:58 EDT 2008

Thanks, at my age I'm lucky to get half of the story correct. I remembered
the car and the decade, wrong team, it was Jim Hall.

Of course I have to mention Hall's return to Indy in 1990's
A return to Indy Cars
Jim Hall builds an Indy team with drivers John Andretti, Teo Fabi and Gil de
Ferran, and the team scores wins at Surfers Paradise Australia, Laguna Seca
and Cleveland and the "Rookie of the Year" honor for de Ferran. From Hall's
web site

IndyDave

  _____