[DeTomaso] cooler air to carb

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 12:46:24 EDT 2008

I think that is accurate, but I'm not sure what affect the motion of the car has on air pressure within the boundry layer.  It would be interesting if someone could put pressure sensors in their air cleaner and see how the pressure changes as a function of speed for different air sources, scoops, etc.  Seems like an easy experiment.  Goran???

Ken