[DeTomaso] oil cooler -Etc.

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 11 02:44:28 EDT 2008

I resent that.... or is it "I resemble that?".

.... actually everything except the "junk" label is true.... unless you
spell it "junque"... then that might also be true.... But good thing Mike
didn't see it before I cleaned it out... One illegal immigrant, plus 12
dumpsters (actually they just gave me one.... kept giving it back to me
too), and three months later I was awarded Sacto County Waste Mgmt's annual
"Biggest Dumper" appreciation award....

And I would too notice!!

.... and remember, I _had_ the needed 6 gauge wire that we used on your
electrically anemic Sirocco (now he can run both his headlights, AND his
wipers at the SAME time! not to mention running the defroster fan on HIGH!).
And the connecters, And the metric fasteners, And the heat shrink, And
everything else!

.... I'm going back to my barn now....

Chris