[DeTomaso] New Wheel Shopping

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Sat Oct 11 00:56:29 EDT 2008

The first time I was in California (1996), and was driving from the SF
airport to Sunnyvale, I thought I had a flat tire, or that I was about
to loose a wheel. I was not, it was the I-101.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21