[DeTomaso] New Wheel Shopping

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Oct 10 23:11:54 EDT 2008

Before my birthday, it was just "grouchy and dirty"  - but now I'm a geezer.

Hell, I remember when that punk Roger Penske was a driver and when
Phil Hill was the only american F1 champ (not just the only american
BORN chammp).

Not to mention when the tires were skinny and the drivers fat . . . . .

David, old and in the way

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: