[DeTomaso] New Wheel Shopping

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Oct 10 23:06:15 EDT 2008

Wow, things have change since you were born!  I left norcal in 75 and
socal in 77.  the roads were smooth and windy then, and the CHP
couldn't catch "anyone" that was intent on getting home from
breakfast, or something.

I guess that is now just a fond memory . . . .

Now I even sound like a geezer.

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: