[DeTomaso] Oil Cooler

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Fri Oct 10 14:47:50 EDT 2008

There is a difference between a cold air intake and a forced air scoop
lots of cars use a cold air snorkel , most located on inner fenders,
Mustangs, Porsches, etc.  But I would not call those scoops as if to imply
any kind of Forced Air at an intake speed beyond that of the rate the car
sucks it in.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt