[DeTomaso] New Wheel Shopping

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Oct 10 12:43:01 EDT 2008

Or the streets/highways of Colorado.

Maybe Mike D is spoiled by the norcal pavement that most other places
don't enjoy?

We are currently in the middle of a "festival of the orange barrels"
on our primary commute route - its amazing the temp. "fixes" the
engineers deem as acceptable!  These "fixes", by the way, move every
night and/or twice a day.

If you trailer queen never sees the real world, wheel choices can be a
little different.

David in Durango, could use a Hummer (both kinds)

  sidewalls are so stiff and short, there's no compliance to save the wheels in