[DeTomaso] cooler air to engine

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 12:00:08 EDT 2008

Yea but does it suck in the same hot air like our cars do or does it have a
source of "not as hot air" from somewhere else?  I am thinking back to the
emails a few days ago about getting cooler air through scoops on the side of our
 cars and the pictures a number of months ago of the fans mounted above the
engine drawing air out of the engine bay.

My car always runs fine temp wise even on city streets but I have a  hard
time in heavy stop and go traffic on really hot days.

Richard
3714

In a message dated 10/10/2008 8:54:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,